Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello????

Haha God is so funny, amazing, wonderful...shall I go on??

I just got the most wonderful wake up alarm today. So there's different ways God speaks to people- street signs, any sort of thing really, for me He uses people and I mean I'ld been feeling a little under the weather lately and had such a frustrating, downer the other day. And yesterday what happens??

I end up having a late night convo with a friend I haven't seen recently--> went on till like 3am. AWESSSOOOMMEE. And today it was just like people approaching me and just having these wonderfully pleasant conversations and I'm like haha God you're so funny. Here I was on the path of some self-pity rant and God say no no no, and floods my surroundings with just the most amazing people. It really lifted my spirit. Can you say Halleluyah??

I'ld say Amen to that!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment